My Spring Break

On my spring break my family and i went down to Bakersfield to visit one of my aunts. While we were there we went to a park called Camelot Park it was kind of similar to Golf and Stuff which is here in LA.
I also went to a party with my boyfriend where i met most of his family for the first time. I had fun we dance and i was able to talk to his cousins and even meet his grandma. I was kind of glad it went out that way because i was nervous to meet them all at once. It was something i was always anxious about even though we have been together for five years. He does have a pretty big family. I went to the party the next day of my spring break and then on Sunday I went to Bakersfield and came back on Tuesday. I had a lot of time to start watching 13 Reasons Why and i finished it on Friday. I was also able to finish most of my homework and get over with the stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final on Class Evaluation

Top Ten Rules for Success