Final on Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

In all what I liked about this class was how we actually were able to experience a do coding. I also liked how we worked on scratch and we were able to create our own. I like how you get into it and at the end you make something to entertain others i think it is pretty fun. I also like how we did motivational rules, steps, and tips for success and greatness. Doing those post little by little made me a different person because believe it or not it helps listening to positive things.

Some things I did not like about the exploring computer science class was that sometimes the coding was difficult to understand and read. Also the fact that if you have a little mistake on your coding it doesn't read it. so in order for you to get the right results you will need a lot of persistence because sometimes you can get frustrated when you feel you are not doing something right.

I strongly recommend for students to have coding homework or activities in general just more projects as groups. That way the students can improve and maybe even use these skills later in life. I would also recommend to do coding about what students like or something that interest them to get their attention so that they can learn the subject.

A highlight for me in this class was using the scratch program. It allowed me to use my brain more when i had a variety of options. I was able to create whatever was in my head and put it into something that others would also see. I was really excited to work with this program and to be able to do random fun things that i would see around and wonder so much how was it that people actually get things to move around in a computer.

I actually did my best and was reminded to do so because I would read my goals. In my goals i had written down to try my best to get everything out of this class. I wanted to learn more about computers and how they work. I think that throughout the time I was able to accomplish my goal because I learn a lot. I know where to go when I want to do a short entertaining video or to create a webpage.

I actually try my best to keep up and reading my life planning goals. There are times where i simply do not have time but I am aware of what is in that journal. I not only have my goals in paper I also have them in my head. I would like to start reading my goals daily because it does help. There are times where I write down new goals that I may not have yet wrote down in my head but I still go back and read them. More than twice a week.

I am strongly committed to being a CTR person. I have learned that rue meaning of that by time. It is not only in your actions but, also what you say, what you think and what you see. I am working my way to being a more of a CTR  person because there are times where I catch myself doing or saying things that are not bad but they wouldn't be the option for me. I have not only developed this skill but I am currently trying to teach this method to my family for a better. I consider myself a CTR person because I don't do things that would affect me or others although I may not think that way but I am working on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Rules for Success