Top Ten Rules for Success

My Ten Rules for Success

  1. CPR                                                                                                                                              For me when I feel like I have no way out and I am drowning I always look back at something that can help me survive or get me out of where I am. That is Consistency often working on what I have to do to get to where I want. Persistence I keep trying and keep going even though I see no result it all takes patience, and Resistance when I feel like I want to give up I always think about what was it that I was working for that took me that far.                                                       
  2. Believe in Yourself Even If Others Don't                                                                                          Always say yes even though others tell you otherwise. It is you the one with the goals and the one working towards them. Always believe you can do it and never doubt yourself.                       
  3. Turn the Negative into Positive                                                                                                         Sometimes there may be those people who just don't want to see us succeed but even so do not listen to them. Whatever they throw at you don't take it in personal use it to make yourself stronger. Do not turn into what they said you were going to be prove yourself and them wrong by doing the opposite and choosing the right.                                                                                          
  4. Have Goals                                                                                                                                        Have that engine that motor that is going to push you forward. Think of your past and come up with a dream of pain a dream of success. A reason to keep on going.                                                                                                                                                                                                
  5. Always Give to Receive More                                                                                                         As a child my mother always taught me to share especially with those who didn't have the opportunity that we did. I remember she said that when we give something and it comes from the bottom of our heart we will always receive more. It may not be materialistic but you will receive a smile that will change you mood.                                                                                                                
  6. Be Positive                                                                                                                                  Never think the bad always stay positive and keep going                                                                       
  7. Be Competitive                                                                                                                                  You will do better if you set your mind to think competitive and you will try your best                           
  8. Work Hard                                                                                                                                       The effort you put in are the results you will get                                                                                               
  9. Be Ambitious                                                                                                                                    Always work harder to get what you want. You deserve it You can never think too big 
  10. Have Faith                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final on Class Evaluation