Top Ten Rules for Success

Top Ten Rules for Success

By Cristiano Ronaldo



1. Just Play!

          2. Be Competitive 

                                      3. Always Take on New Challenges 

                  4. Know Your Priorities

                    5. People Will Judge You

6. Work Hard

                        7. Believe You Are The Best

            8. Play for The Team

               9. Enjoy The Moments 

                  10. Have a Sense of Humor 

These ten rules are really helpful in life when accomplishing something. Especially career wise, because in a career everyone is competitive, works hard to get to their desire, and know their priorities. Ronaldo gets to the point on his ten rules because they could be inspiring to other athletes who would like to play professionally bu think they wont make it. I can apply this to my life because I want to accomplish my career and I know i have to ignore what people say about me or not let it get to me. I know i have to be positive and think that i am the best. Not only think it but also believe it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final on Class Evaluation

Top Ten Rules for Success